Claremont Estates can boast that we successfully manage a large portfolio of properties. Our success is based on transparency, a personal service, efficiency and our desire to provide a great property management service. We allocate a dedicated property manager to every property, so that the landlord can take comfort in knowing that they are talking to the same person each time, someone who has full responsibility to manage their property, someone who cares about their property. We find our landlords prefer this as they build a strong relationship with their property manager, rather than talking to any member of the property management team.
Best of all, we do not take any upfront fees for our full lettings and management service. We collect our commission monthly from the rent that we collect from the tenant, this way you only pay for the service we provide. We have a high retention rate and our reputation has spread strongly through word of mouth. We find more and more landlords are being recommended to us by existing clients.
In consultation with the landlord, we will arrange:
- Free Market Appraisal: discussing achievable monthly rental, rental advice, marketing strategy etc.
- Effective Marketing – both locally and nationally as required, including website advertising; window display and signage
- Process Tenant Applications including financial and character checks
- Preparation of tenancy agreement
- Preparation of inventory
- Final meter reading details
- Notify appropriate Council Tax Office and Utility companies
- Hold and protect the tenants deposit
- Advice on Landlord requirements e.g. Non Resident Landlord; latest legislation; relevant certificates/safety checks required, tenancy
In consultation with the landlord, we will manage the day to day running of your investment. This will include:
- Liaising with Tenants regularly
- Liaison and co-ordination of maintenance requirements and ensuring safety checks and certificates are up to date
- On site inspections to ensure the property and its’ grounds are being maintained by the Tenant (upon Landlords request, charges apply)
- Rent paid to Landlord by Electronic Banking Transfer on receipt of cleared funds
- Providing monthly financial statements to the Landlord.
When a tenancy is coming to an end (as instructed by either party), Claremont Estates will be responsible for finalising the tenancy. We will serve notice to the tenants, carry out a final inspection of the property and take final meter readings. We will also market your property upon your instruction, so that we can occupy your property with minimum void periods.